10 Acres in Soccoro, New Mexico $6,989.00
Monthly payments include the following:
- Non prorated property taxes of $40 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
- Non prorated HOA dues of $30 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
Great Investment in a booming area due to new Facebook data center nearby. Facebook invested new data center 2018 into Los Lunas Mexico which is approximately 30 miles from this 10 acre lot. Prices have already gone up in the area due to the influx of jobs and there is major expected growth in the county's.
Quote From KOAT 7 News
New Mexico will be home to Facebook’s biggest data center campus system wide.
Anywhere from 800 to 1,000 workers go through the data center every day, and 80 percent of them are from the great state of New Mexico.
Construction will keep crews busy until about 2023.
The center will have a $2 billion impact to the state and the metro area.
“We are creating one of the most energy efficient data centers in the world right here in the village of Los Lunas,” a speaker said at a press conference Tuesday."
This area has one of the best HOA's we have worked with, they have a huge priority to keep up the area and make it a great place to live. They are a very healthy HOA and very active in the area. They send out great CD packages to their land owners showing the area in great detail. The whole area is 13,000 acres of open space and exclusive to the Tierra Grande owners. All of the HOA money is used to enforce protective covenants, clean up the area, repairs and fencing. The minimum home roofed square footage is 2,000sq. ft. All homes must be site build, not mobile homes or commercial operations. No farm animals with the exceptions of two horses per 5 acres. They don't want any wild hunting, trapping and because the area is beautiful in the mountains you must stay on the trails. Any home plans must be submitted first. They have a huge priority to maintain land values and the peaceful quality of life. This is a great place and we can't wait to see the area grow.
visit www.Tierragrande.org for more.
- 10 acres
- Road access right on lot
- about 10 football fields in size
- Residential Zoned
- Approximately 12 miles into town
- Approximately 30 miles into Los Lunas
- Approximately 50 miles to Albuquerque
- Approximately 0.72 miles to power from the lot
- Near by mountain resort and trails.
- Water and Sewer would need to be off grid till area develops
- Assessor Parcel Number (APN): Z39-71V-0216
- GPS: Corner of lot ( 34.45154,-106.62372 )
- Legal Description: TIERRA GRANDE Lot: 1 Block: 20 Unit: 10 10.00 ACRES
- Zoning: Residential (single family dealings, no mobile units. This area is to remain clean and without issues)
- Slope: Flat
- Road Access: Yes, Dirt Road
- Size: 10 acres
- HOA: Currently $30 a year (subject to change over time)
- Taxes: Around $40 a year (subject to change over time)
Is there Water on Site? You would have to drill a well here.
What are my Sewer options? Septic tank would need to be installed.
Can you build a home here? Yes, this area only allows single family dwelling and no mobile homes to protect the value of the area.
Is there power to the lot? There is power all over the subdivision and well maintained. Upon building approval the building department in the HOA works with you on pulling power to the lot. It is around 0.72 miles away.
What sort of Deed will I get? Warranty Deed, the most secure deed available.
Pictures other than lot pictures are of general area.
We do extensive work to get all the details of this property from the county. We recommend doing your due diligence and make sure the property fits your need.