Florida Lot Near Daytona Beach (Sold)
Monthly payments include the following:
- Non prorated property taxes of $7.50 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
- No HOA or Utilities on this Property.
Small lot about 20 min from Daytona Beach and 30 min from Orlando. This lot is next to a flower store that operates as a nursery. You should call the city about this one because there are building restrictions to the lot given it is close to the road and a small lot. The lot does allow modular homes and has about 20 other use options for the lot. However, Florida does have restrictions about being too close to the road, even for a modular home. From use codes there are some other useful options for the land, such as renting it out to a cell phone tower company. However, it is up to buyer to do due diligence on this lot because of the building issue. Please make sure you can use the land or invest in it for your needs. A great option is to buy the lot from the owner above it and open it up to the size requirement for building. We can give you the contact of that owner if you would like. Might also be a good investment if the nursery nearby decides to buy out the area to expand.
Here is a good link about getting a cell phone tower on your property. (We can not guarantee the city will give a permit for it so give them a call first)
This lot is in Volusia county, the city of De Leon Springs FL.
- 2,500 square feet
- Road right on lot (At this time this causes some building restrictions)
- Residential Zoned (check with county for other zoned options)
- Next to flower shop/nursery
- Approximately 20 minutes to Daytona
- Approximately 30 minutes to Orlando
- Florida allows tiny homes (check with county because of the road issue)
- Water and Sewer would need to be off grid till area develops. Holding tank and Septic (check with County)
- Power and phone lines located nearby. (check with county options on this)
- Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 600402480240
- GPS: center of lot (29.130492, -81.3028094)
- Legal Description: 4-16-30 LOT 24 BLK 48 DELEON SPRINGS HEIGHTS 2ND DIVISION MB 22 PG 140 PER OR 7521 PG 3889 PER OR 7585 PG 0502 PER OR 7642 PG 2986
- Zoning: Residential (many options but check with county)
- Slope: Flat
- Road Access: Yes, Dirt Road
- Size: 2,500 square feet
- HOA: No HOA or Utilities.
- Taxes: $7.50 a year (subject to change over time)
This property comes with the most secure deed available: WARRANTY DEED
*Pictures other than lot pictures are of general area.
*All information given is to the best of our knowledge and with all properties it's up to the buyer to do their due diligence before purchase and make sure this land suits their needs.