Walk to Lake Lot in Texas (SOLD)
TAKE A TOUR
Lot 185; Sierra Madre St Del Mar Subd. Mabank, Texas 75156
Monthly payments include the following:
- Non prorated property taxes of $12.93 Annually + Kaufman School Tax of $27.30 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
- Non prorated HOA dues of $27 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
This 5192 Sq ft/ 0.1192 Acre Lot is in Mabank Texas and walking distance to the Lake. The lot is located in a nice protected peninsula with water on both sides which separates it from other lots for privacy and less traffic.
This lot near Cedar Creek Reservoir is a booming area right next to Dallas, Texas. This lot is approximately 60 miles to Dallas, a big plus for living outside the city near the lake yet benefitting from the cities job market. Dallas is becoming a huge tech boom area with tech companies taking up almost 30% of the corporate buildings.
Cedar Creek Reservoir a.k.a Cedar Creek Lake is a big vacation and recreation area. With fishing, boating, camping, lodging, events, live music, resturants and even a brewery. There is too much to show on this one so see the link -
- 0.1192 Acres / 5192 Square Feet
- Roads to Lot
- Walk to Lake from Lot
- Fishing & Boating
- Approximately 1 hour to Dallas
- Everything needed nearby to live easily.
- Lots of residents and families on the Lake.
- Dallas is a Booming area.
- Beautiful homes around the large lake area.
- More private peninsula where lot is located.
- Resturants, Brewery, Stores, Gas, Hotels, Boat Rentals and much more on the Lake.
- Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 2590-0000-1850-58
GPS: (approximate corners)
SE; 32.2818218250297,-96.1299669014186Location: Sierra Madre St Del Mar Subd. Mabank, Texas 75156
- Legal Description: LOT: LT 185 AB 1060 M E RICHARDSON SUR DEL MAR SUBD
- Zoning: Residential
- Slope: Mostly Flat
- Road Access: Yes Paved
- Size: 5192 Sq/ft
- HOA: Currently $27 Annually
- Taxes: 2018 was $12.93 (subject to change) a year + School Tax of $27.30 Annually.
- Utilities: Water, Power and Sewer would need to be worked together with HOA when building.
Is there Water on Site? You would have to work with the HOA to get water on site but all the homes do this when they are built.
What are my Sewer options? This would be done with the help of the HOA as well.
Can you build a home here? Yes, this area is very nice and only a home can be built.
Is there power to the lot? This HOA's goal is to continue to build the community and all the homes have power. So they would work with you when it is time to build to draw the power line to the lot.
What sort of Deed will I get? Warranty Deed, the most secure deed available.
Pictures other than lot pictures are of general area.
We do extensive work to get all the details of this property from the county. We recommend doing your due diligence and make sure the property fits your need.