Cedar Pines Lot Near Big Bear CA (SOLD)
Monthly payments include the following:
- Non prorated property taxes of $14 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment. This property is newly subdivided and the new tax value will come in min 2019. However, the $14 annually will not be changed for for the term of the contract by LandZero.
This lot is part of a multi tract area near the town of Cedar Pines in San Bernardino County California. This is near top rates ski resorts, fishing, beautiful forest area and some cool monuments. This area is great for fishing in the lake Arrowhead area. The tract in this area is well owned with a bunch of raw land parcels but not yet developed. The county has this property with well water and overhead power lines. Road access is a dirt road that goes up near the lot but still considered no road access till the area is built up. This is a new parcel lot so the county should get parcel details on the aerial map soon (pictures of lot includes the lot in it, but not exact boundaries). This lot is close to the Burnt Mill Canyon Rd and a lot closer than the other lots in the tract. This is near an area that hikers love to check out as it has the Mozumdar Temple and Pillars of God nearby. These, now vacant have a big history and a cool hike to check these out. With so many owners of this parcel tract it will be interesting to see what happens here in the future.
- 2436 sq feet/ 0.056 acres
- No road right to lot but dirt road nearby
- County site has overhead power and well water in the description of lot
- Residential Zoned
- Approximately 1 mile to Silverwood Lake, due to winding roads this will be much longer (using google maps for distance)
- Approximately 2.5 miles to Crestline, due to winding roads this will be longer. (using google maps for distance)
- Approximately 2 miles to Cedar Pines, due to winding roads this will be longer. (using google maps for distance
- Near by ski resorts and fishing.
- California property is some of the most expensive in the country.
- Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 0343012890000
- GPS: (34.26611, -117.31915) This parcel is new and exact gps has not been displayed yet with the county, this is the GPS of the parcel that was split.
- Legal Description: TRACT NO. 1951 CEDAR PINES HIGHLANDS NO 4 LOT 39 BLOCK B
- Zoning: Residential
- Slope: Downslope
- Road Access: No road access but near Burnt Mill Canyon Rd
- Size: 2436 sq feet/ 0.056 acres (Not an Uncommon Size in Big Bear Area)
- HOA: No HOA Dues
- Taxes: Around $14 a year (subject to change when new tax value comes out)
- Utilities: No Current Utility dues on lot
This property comes with the most common deed in California: GRANT DEED
*Pictures other than lot pictures are of general area.
*All information given is to the best of our knowledge and with all properties it's up to the buyer to do their due diligence before purchase and make sure this land suits their needs.