Payne Springs Texas Lot
- Property ID# LZ-1418
This 6157 Sq ft/ 0.14 Acre Lot is in Payne Springs Texas and walking distance to the Lake. The lot is located in a small looped street called Magellan Loop. This loop adds for some privacy on the street as only home owners need to come down into it. The lake has a small thin water area that comes right up to the little loop area. Also this lot is next to a small park, so no home can build next to you due to the POA park area.
This lot is on Cedar Creek Reservoir Lake, a booming area right next to Dallas, Texas. This lot is approximately 60 miles to Dallas, a big plus for living outside the city near the lake yet benefitting from the cities job market. Dallas is becoming a huge tech boom area with tech companies taking up almost 30% of the corporate buildings.
Cedar Creek Reservoir a.k.a Cedar Creek Lake is a big vacation and recreation area. With fishing, boating, camping, lodging, events, live music, resturants and even a brewery.
- 0.14 Acres / 6157 Square Feet
- Paved Roads to Lot
- Walk to a part of the Lake from Lot
- Some of the best Fishing & Boating near Dallas
- Approximately 1 hour to Dallas for jobs and dining
- Everything needed nearby to live easily, Lowes, resturants and stores.
- Lots of residents and families on the Lake.
- Dallas is a Booming area.
- Beautiful homes around the large lake area.
- More private looped street.
- Resturants, Brewery, Stores, Gas, Hotels, Boat Rentals and much more on the Lake.
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 2590-0000-6540-58
GPS: 32.2826, -96.1265
Location: Magellan loop, Payne Springs, TX 75156
Legal Description: LOT: LT 654 AB 1060 M E RICHARDSON SUR DEL MAR SUBD LT 654
Zoning: Residential, home ready but no mobile home as primary residence.
Road Access: Yes Paved
Size: 6157 Sq/ft
HOA: Currently $27 Annually
Taxes: $40.23 + School tax of $27.30
Utilities: Water, Power and Sewer would need to be worked together with HOA when building.
Deed: Warranty Deed