1.06 Acre View Lot in Vernon Arizona $5,199
- Property ID#-1444
This is a beautiful area in Arizona called Vernon in the county of Apache. At almost 7,000 ft elevation the place is nice and green during the rainy season and even gets a light layer of snow at times. It's around 15 miles from Show Low which has lakes for fishing, every store you could need, schools, jobs and much more.
This lot is rare because it is elevated on a small hill that just happens to be in the area. So given most of the area is flat, this lot is elevated and looks over the whole area. The lot is also right off the 60 freeway with a stone gate at the entrance and power going into the subdivision.
- 1.06 acres
- Stone entrance from 60 freeway
- About 15 miles to Show Low
- Residential, Mobile Homes & RV's allowed (confirm with county)
- Many homes in this area and looks to be growing.
- Rare elevated lot with a view
- Petrified Forest Park within driving distance
- Show Low has lakes, fishing, resorts, jobs, schools and more
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 106-28-098
GPS: ( 34.2822, -109.7932 )
Legal Description:Subdivision: CEDAR RIDGE UNIT 1 Lot: 98 Section: 10 Township: 10N Range: 24E
Zoning: Residential, Mobile Homes & RV's allowed (check with county)
Slope: Slope with great view
Road Access: Yes, gravel
Size: 1.06 acres
HOA: No HOA
Taxes: $107.56 a year (subject to change over time)
Utilities: Power goes into subdivision but may need to be drawn to the lot. Water and sewer check with county, but most likely well and septic instillation.
Deed: Warranty Deed