Gun Barrel City Texas Lot
This 5064 Sq Ft lot is in the famous Gun Barrel City Texas community. This private POA has its own boat launch ramp, fishing pier and water front park. Boat ramps can be hard to come by in Cedar Creek so this is a huge perk given by the Loon Bay POA.
Within walking distance is pretty much everything you can need. Lowes, stores, resturants and every little thing you can think of. Also within walking distance is the lake as this lot is quite close.
This lot is zoned residential but the city gives permits for mobile homes as well. Please check with the HOA or contact us if a mobile home is your goal so we can confirm.
- 5064 Square Feet Lot
- Paved Roads
- Walk to Lake from Lot
- Boat Launch Ramp just for this POA
- Approximately 1 hour to Dallas
- Walk to the main street in a few minutes for resturants and shopping.
- Grass Park on the water and fishing dock for this POA
- Dallas is a Booming area right now.
- Mobile home available (check with county and HOA or contact us to confirm)
- Resturants, Brewery, Stores, Gas, Hotels, Boat Rentals and much more on the Lake.
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 3385-0000-7750-53
GPS: 32.3382, -96.1539
Location: Doe Run Road, Gun Barrel City
Legal Description: LOT: LT 775 AB 742 J SMITH SUR LOON BAY LT 775
Road Access: Yes Paved
Size: 5064 Sq/ft
HOA: Currently $130 Annually (this may be optional)
Taxes: $19.82 a year + School Tax of $27.30 Annually. (subject to change)
Utilities: Many homes on street, power, city water and septic can be added though HOA or County.
Deed: Warranty Deed