Walk to Cedar Creek Lake, Texas $4,400
- Property ID# LZ-1405
This 5254 Sq ft/ 0.1206 Acre Lot is in Payne Springs Texas and walking distance to the Lake. The lot is located in a nice protected peninsula with water on both sides which separates it from other lots for privacy and less traffic.
This lot near Cedar Creek Reservoir is a booming area right next to Dallas, Texas. This lot is approximately 60 miles to Dallas, a big plus for living outside the city near the lake yet benefitting from the cities job market. Dallas is becoming a huge tech boom area with tech companies taking up almost 30% of the corporate buildings.
Cedar Creek Reservoir a.k.a Cedar Creek Lake is a big vacation and recreation area. With fishing, boating, camping, lodging, events, live music, restaurants and even a brewery.
- 0.1206 Acres / 5254 Square Feet
- Roads to Lot
- Walk to Lake from Lot
- Fishing & Boating
- Approximately 1 hour to Dallas
- Everything needed nearby to live easily.
- Lots of residents and families on the Lake.
- Dallas is a Booming area.
- Beautiful homes around the large lake area.
- More private peninsula where lot is located.
- Resturants, Brewery, Stores, Gas, Hotels, Boat Rentals and much more on the Lake.
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 2590-0000-1840-58
GPS: (approximate corners)
Location: Sierra Madre St Del Mar Subd. Payne Springs, Texas 75156
Legal Description: LOT: LT 184 AB 1060 M E RICHARDSON SUR DEL MAR SUBD
Slope: Mostly Flat
Road Access: Yes Paved
Size: 5254 Sq/ft
HOA: Currently $27 Annually
Taxes: 2018 was $12.93 (subject to change) a year + School Tax of $27.30 Annually.
Utilities: Water, Power and Sewer would need to be worked together with HOA when building.