5 Acres Blanca Colorado
This lot located in Costilla County, Colorado. The lot is a little over 5 miles from the Beautiful Smith Reservoir that is stocked with trout fishing and waterfowl hunting. This is also within driving distance to the Blanca Peak, which is shown in the pictures. The Blanca Peak is a stunning beautiful place for daily hikers as well as known difficult hiking peaks for the brave. This 5 acre lots sits Southwest of the Smith Reservoir and is right near the road. With some great views of all the land and snow covered mountains. This area is home to a ton of wild life and farm areas nearby. The town of Blanca nearby has visitors passing though to the Great Sand Dunes National park and Blanca peaks. This is the kind of roam free land where you can charge around in 4x4 or ATV's having fun.
The town of Blanca is a small quite nice town with small businesses and places to get needed items for your lot or living needs.
- 5 acres
- Road access right on lot
- Residential Zoned (check with county for other zoned options)
- Approximately 5 miles to reservoir
- Approximately 10 miles into blanca
- Approximately 8 miles to the HWY that leads to all peaks and towns.
- Dirt road CR 12 goes right into town
- Near by mountain peaks, fishing, hunting, world class hiking.
- Water and Sewer would need to be off grid till area develops. Water Well is common in area though (check with county for details)
- Power and phone lines located on the main road CR 12 nearby. (check with county for more information)
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 70505240
GPS: center of lot ( 37.3228,-105.5558 )
Legal Description: T.C.E Unit 7, Blk 9, Lot 2
Road Access: Yes, Dirt Road
Size: 5 acres
HOA: No HOA or Utilities.
Taxes: $90 a year (subject to change over time)