Free Land Giveaway
THANK YOU TO ALL 3104 CONTESTANTS!
THE WINNER IS...
The winner of the contest will be announced March 1st 2020. By entering, you accept to receive new land notifications and land tips by email from LandZero. Your email will never be shared to anyone else and you can cancel at any time.
Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Canada residents, or entrants from other countries can participate if owning land in the United States is allowed. Check with local laws in your country.
Employees of LandZero their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person. By entering the user accepts to receive occasional new land notification and land tip articles by email. They can unsubscribe at any time to the emails and still remain in the contest.
Winner will be drawn randomly from all entries on March 1st 2020 and announced to all entry participants as well as direct email to the winning participant.
To enter, simply put your name and email into the entry box. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted..
One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive the option of a lot of land in Florida which was purchased at a value of $1,400 in auction. Or a choice of 25% Off one lot of land of their choice on LandZero.com. The land in Florida has an annual property tax of $8.00, no HOA or utilities. The land can be sold or kept long term for just $8.00 annually in property taxes. LandZero does not guaranty the value of the lot on resale value due to land being real estate and changing market values.
The winner will be notified by Email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to LandZero at the time of notification. The winner must respond to the email within (14) days or another winner will be chosen. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. The winner can research the land within a (10) day period of responding and decide on the land or 25% Off. The 25% Off coupon will be valid for a total period of 6 months. For the land in Florida, LandZero requires all information in respect to filling a deed transfer. LandZero will pay all fees to transfer the land, the land will be 100% current on all property taxes at the time of transfer. The land will be written to the winner by special warranty deed.
If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely respond to the information needed for the deed, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of LandZero. LandZero has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
LandZero is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that LandZero has the right to publicize your name and state by email in the prize drawing.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at LandZero.com.
3. Winner will be randomly selected by drawing solely from the complete list of emails and names received
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. LandZero accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. LandZero or its respected LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. LandZero is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. LandZero reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against LandZero and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. By entering the contest the person(s) have accepted the following rules/terms and conditions of this giveaway.