Arizona lot near Petrified Forest $3,200.00
TAKE THE TOUR
This Lot is 874, next to lot 873, if you are interested in both to make it 2.10 acres. This lot is our corner lot next to the roads. Email us and we will discount the price for buying both.
Monthly payments include the following:
- Non prorated property taxes of $5 Annually for life of payment terms. This is broken down Monthly into the total monthly payment.
This lot is a corner lot in Apache County, Arizona at the Green Valley Farms subdivision. Remote free living, low taxes, freedom and yet close to a lot of great things!!! JUST SEE BELOW! The lot is on the N5476 county road, that is a dirt road to the lot. That road is just a few minutes to the main 180 highway. The closest town of Concho is about 10 miles away and hosts the Red Rock Lavender Farm and Vineyard. This is a popular wine tasting spot and thriving Lavender Farm business. Which sells online lavender products and has 4.5 stars on google reviews by 38 people. They also host the annual lavender festival.
About the Vineyard:
Arizona’s high elevation vineyard and winery at 6,000 feet is located in the White Mountains of northeastern Arizona. Red Rock Ranch Vineyards is part of an evolving Arizona wine circle tour that can now include northeastern Arizona.
Vines grown at Red Rock Ranch Vineyards: Barbara, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Tempranillo.
The other direction, about 20 miles from this lot is the popular petrified forest. This national forest is home to the rainbow forest museum and many hiking trails.
This lot is also a little over 40 Miles away from Show Low Arizona. If you have not seen much of Show Low just do a google search, it is an amazing place. With Lakes, Mountains and a booming area to live and work. Show Low is such a beautiful place and around 40 miles from this lot we urge you to look.
- 1.05 acres
- Lot is on the road
- Winery and Lavender Farm Nearby
- Residential, Mobile Homes & RV's allowed
- Approximately 10 miles into the town of Concho
- Approximately 20 miles into the town of St. Johns
- Approximately 20 miles to the Petrified Forest Park
- Approximately 50 miles to the town of Holbrook
- Less than an hour away from beautiful Show Low
- Show Low has mountains, lakes, fishing and a growing economy for jobs
- Nearest home is about 1/2 a mile away.
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 204-11-874
- GPS: ( 34.5953569, -109.6398033 ) Approximate center of lot
- Legal Description: Green Valley Farms#5, Lot 874, 1.05 Acres (45,738 sq. ft.)
- Zoning: Residential, Mobile Homes & RV's allowed
- Slope: Mostly Flat
- Road Access: Yes, Dirt Road
- Size: 1.05 acres
- HOA: No HOA
- Taxes: Around $5 a year (subject to change over time)
- Utilities: Off grid living. Water well or tank, solar would be best but there is power by the subdivision and the county is helpful. Septic tank for sewer.
Is there Water on Site? You would have to drill a well here.
What are my Sewer options? Septic tank would need to be installed.
Can you build a home here? Yes, this area allows home, modular and mobile homes.
Is there power to the lot? There is power to be drawn from the highway nearby to the subdivision. Although Solar is a great option in Arizona.
What sort of Deed will I get? Warranty Deed, the most secure deed available.
Pictures other than lot pictures are of general area.
We do extensive work to get all the details of this property from the county. We recommend doing your due diligence and make sure the property fits your need.