Quaint Town with Farmers Market $2,300
- Property ID# LZ-1432
This large 7100 sqft lot is located in the quaint town of Newport, Arkansas. This lot is next to a very nice large house, as seen in the pictures. The lot looks to be cleared of all trees per google street view.
This particular lot is walking distance to Newport Lake and White River. The town has local farmers markets, village creek golf Club, Newport lake fishing access, Lockwood park fishing pier and many historical buildings. Very low taxes to easily hold long term.
- Large 7,100 sqft lot
- Good size city but still small town living
- Batesville and Jonesboro larger cities are both within 20-30min
- Main Cities like Memphis and Little Rock are about 1 1/2 hour drive
- Historic buildings in town
- Walk to lake with fishing pier
- Walk to local White River
- Farmers Markets
- Golfing nearby
Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 013-02026-000
GPS: (35.604398, -91.279135)
Legal Description: LOT 4 BLK 4
Road Access: Yes, Paved
Size: 0.163 Acres / 7100 sqft
HOA: No HOA
Taxes: $12.87 (subject to change over time)
Utilities: Power, water on street, most likely city sewer. Check with County.
Deed: Special Warranty